Monday, March 3, 2014

Penny Matrix Overspill Proof 35 Million Will Join

logo

Penny Matrix

How did this all start?
On Friday 26th July 2013 late evening, I received a call from Darren Barton my business partner to say we were launching the team build for Penny Matrix and could I get my leaders signed up.  So working all weekend and within 48 hours I was able to put in a team of 29 people, my 3 Team leaders: Raymond Merritt, Mick Barratt and Shaun Pirie found 16 and I found another 10 who said they trusted me enough to jump in :) all at short notice.  We started this business on Sunday 28th July. My earnings for just those few days in July was $20.10 and this was subsequently paid into my Paypal account on 15th August 2013.
INCOME DISCLAIMER: Amounts earned will vary based on the efforts that you put into this business. The earnings stated here does not imply you will end up with the same results.
July earnings
Update from 1st – 24th August 2013 and this is just the start.
my progress since July 29th
My Matrix from 28 July now has 169 people on 8 August
On 8th August my Martix was 169 so in just 16 days on 24 August it had increased by 320 to 489.
 
24 August Matrix update
24 August 2013 my Matrix Update
August 2013 earnings adjusted
August earnings up to 31st
August payment 12 Sept penny Matrix
Matrix 5 September 2013
My Matrix growth 5th September 2013
Matrix 8th Sept 2013 in 6 weeks
My Matrix Growth on 8th September 2013 all in 6 weeks
Matrix 15 Sept 2013
My Matrix reaches 700 on 15 September (7 weeks)
My Matrix is now filled from level 1 to 5, I am constantly receiving overspill from above me to help fill my levels 6 through to 14.  I now have in total 28 personal referrals in my front line and have given away 18 referrals to my team members.
With the event of paid signup recruits coming from Pinoy Recruiters in the next 14 days onward all of us in Penny Matrix who are sitting underneath Tracy Davison (the CEO of Pinoy Recruiters) will receive a tsunami of overspill.  This is such an amazing opportunity.  Many will miss it sadly because they are too skeptical, however the people who are reading this and have vision have an great opportunity to get into the matrix before it reaches down to level 512.  Tracy Davison has said that anyone within these levels will have full matrix from the efforts of Pinoy Recruiters.  10,000 of these recruiters will be bringing in 5 people each, every day so that is 50,000 people Monday – Friday.  Just do the maths 50,000 multiply by 20 days in one month = 1 million recruits….and that is just the start.  So you can see why we are so excited.  If you can see the big picture and want in after reading my other detailed articles on Penny Matrix in this blog, then what are you waiting for? Contact me NOW!!  Paying just $7 per month is a No-Brainer!! I look forward to hearing from you.

Compensation Plan Explained in Depth

Here is another great video with Tracy Davison and his fiance Niecel Jugnoexplaining in English and Tagalog (an Austronesian language spoken as a first language by a quarter of the population of the Philippines), How You Can Become A Millionaire WithPenny Matrix…This Opportunity Is Open To Everyone Who Is Looking To Make A Serious Income In A Very Short Time Within The Next Few Months.

Many people call it a “WOW deal”. Why? Now where else has this much been offered and all for only $7 a month. So what are you waiting for?

Sign up here 

__________
Disclaimer
The decision to join any program is yours alone.  Due to the high yield/high risk nature of many of today’s internet-based programs; it is important that any funds placed are funds that you can afford to lose.
My blog is ONLY an informational blog and shall NOT be taken as a personal financial advice since we are NOT an investment advisor or U.S. dealer, trader, broker, or banker. Upon reading this blog, you hereby acknowledge this warning and Disclaimer. All programs referenced in this blog is only to provide researched findings, experiences and to inform free members, therefore, you agree that all information, communications, and materials you will find on this blog are intended only for informational and educational matter and NOT to be taken as an investment advice. All non passive or passive income programs contained on this website pose potential financial risk of loss and may not be suitable for all members. Any references to other websites must be carefully reviewed by the potential members, as my blog is NOT liable for any results or outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment